Auditions for “The Father”, directed by Heli Parna and for ECC’s next Panto, “Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood”
“The Father” by Florian Zeller
- André (the father) – age 65-80
- Anne (his daughter) age 35-55
- Pierre (her partner) age 35-55
- Laura (André’s caretaker) age 25-35
- Man age 30-55
- Woman age 35-55
The age is an indication as to how old the characters could be. It does not mean that you have to be that age yourself, but rather that you can play a character within that age group.
The auditions will take place at The Warehouse Studio (Rue Waelhem 69A, 1030 Bruxelles) on the following dates:
- Monday, 4 June at 20.00
- Wednesday, 6 June at 20.00
- Sunday, 10 June at 17.00
Please confirm the date you wish to audition by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not available on any of the indicated dates, but still wish to audition, please let us know so that we can find an alternative time.
“Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood”
The journey to Sherwood Forest has begun. ECC are proud to present Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood which will be performed in Auderghem Cultural Centre from January 18-20, 2019. Auditions for the show will be held in the Warehouse on Sunday, June 10th and Saturday, June 16th from 10.30 am until 12.30 pm. There will be a number of principal roles and a chorus of around 20, plus a small chorus of mice as traditional.
- Principal roles are:
- Robin Hood: Female, solo singing role.
- Marian: Female, solo singing role.
- Nursy Nanny Nellie: Male (Dame), solo singing role.
- Alan-a-Dale: M/F (Comic), some singing.
- Fairy Bluebell: Female, no singing.
- Sheriff of Nottingham: Male (baddy), solo singing role.
- Guy of Gisbourne: Male (baddy), no singing.
- Babe 1: M/F, young role, no singing.
- Babe 2: M/F, young role, no singing.
- Merry Men: M/F, some singing.
There will also be a number of smaller parts for young and old. We also need back-stage help, so if you’re interested in being part of the panto, but not acting, we’d love to hear from you! We need help to make costumes and props before the show, and then back stage help (stage crew, props, child-minding, front of house, make-up and hair) during the show.
If you are interested in joining our merry crew in any capacity, please complete this form. Hurrah!